Moduflex IO-Link Pneumatic Valve Control Modules
- Standardized IO Technology Worldwide (IEC 61131-9)
- Fast Install
- Uses Standard M12 Cables
- Easy to Expand
- Class A & B Modules
- Industry 4.0
IO-Link is the first standardised IO technology worldwide (IEC 61131-9) for the communication with sensors and actuators.
IO-Link communication is quickly expanding within the Factory Automation market space as a low cost method of connecting I/O “on the network.” The Moduflex IO-Link module brings this exciting technology to Parker’s key valve manifold products. Process data is easily accessible and can be monitored by PLC to help reduce or even prevent downtime.
- Certified according to latest IO-Link standard: V1.1.2
- Industry standard pin-out configurations for easy connection.
- Class B module offers one M12 connector for communications and power for easy connection to Class B IO-Link Masters.
- Class A module offers one M12 for connection to Class A IO-Link Master and one M12 for easy connection to auxiliary power for solenoids.
- Connection to valve manifolds with Cv from .18 to 6.0
- Easy access to Prognostic & Diagnostic data.
- Easy connection to SAFE power source for valve control.