Exact12 Series ATEX M12 Electrical Distribution Junction Box
- Minimal installation work
- Designed for straight and angled M12 cables
- Additional ground connection on protective cage
- LEDs and designation plates are easily identifiable even with installed protective cage
- Two LEDs for each slot in various colors for signal-exact status display
Murrelektronik’s Exact12 ATEX distribution boxes are ideal for use in potentially explosive atmospheres of zones 2 (gas) and 22 (dust), such as those in powder coating, painting facilities, wood processing plants, and flour mills.
The robust distribution boxes with four or eight slots (each with two signals) fulfill the relevant requirements of the current ATEX EU Directive 2014/34/EU and are approved according to standards EN 60079-0/-15/-31. The distribution boxes have been tested with regard to temperature, impact, heating, and tightness. The homerun cable is permanently connected. It is made out of high-quality, halogen-free PUR – and is available in a variety of lengths