M Series Modulating Stainless Steel Process Control Valves
- Actuators in sizes 37 and 64 provide for a wide range of operating requirements.
- Multiple-spring design reduces valve height.
- Field reversible from "air-to-open" to "air-to-close" without disassembling the valve body.
- Nylon-reinforced, molded EPDM rolling style diahragm provides ease of maintenance and uniform thrust throughout the valve stroke.
- Dual stem guides with integral bearings for maximum alignment and longer life.
- Nemur mounting rail for accessory mounting.
- Yoke is made of cast bronze for rugged construction and long service life. Stainless steel valves use the same quality yoke with particle/silicone resin coating for superior wash down service and is FDA approved for incidental food contact.
- Extended threads on stem allow for easy adjustment to accommodate a wide range of inlet pressures.
- Engineered and manufactured by Parker Hannifin, the combination of stainless steel filled PTFE seals and carbon filled PTFE seals provide optimum sealing, low friction and long life for a wide variety of temperatures and services.
- Bronze valve with union nut retention of the bonnet allows for servicing without removal from the installation.
- Stainless steel valve with bolted flange construction allows for easy servicing without removal from the installation.
- Plugs are hardened stainless steel for maximum protection against erosive and corrosive services with Class IV shutoff.
For over 50 years, Sinclair Collins has been designing and manufacturing process control valves for a variety of industries. The rugged design and reliability of the M Series modulating control valves make them ideally suited for a variety of applications requiring the control of steam, gas, liquids or chemicals. All components must meet our high performance specifications and quality control standards. Prior to shipment, every valve is fully tested to assure the quality that is expected from Sinclair Collins.
- Body sizes 1/2", 1", 1½", 2"
- -40°F to 450°F (-40°C to 232°C) media temperature range.
- Actuator is field reversible, air to open, air to close
- Rolling style diaphragm provides uniform thrust
- Two actuator sizes: 37, 64. Maximum 35 PSI. Actuator to be vented to 0 PSI for shutoff.
- Stem diameter 7/16"
- Stem travel (stroke) 0.75" all sizes
- Multi-spring, low-profile actuators offer a 12 PSI control band.
- Hard seat meets Class IV leakage standards
- Valves are factory calibrated for maximum operating pressure and 100% tested.