Lunch & Learn “Hydraulics 101” training seminar.
DATE: Thursday, July 10th 10am-2pm Flyer / PDF
1121 Bay Blvd., Suite C
Chula Vista, 91911
Lunch will be provided immediately after course.
Classes are small to insure personal instruction, so space is limited. Call today to reserve your spot. At the conclusion of the course, you will receive a certification of completion.
by July 3rd to
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Chula Vista Store will be conducting this training for our valued customers -- free of charge. Please join us for this informative course in troubleshooting HPU issues and related components.
Hydraulics 101 (Basic) Topics
- Components of a hydraulic system
- Hydraulic schematics (how to read a drawing)
- How a hydraulic system works
- Basic system design
- Proper maintenance/filtration of a system
- Trouble shooting a hydraulic system