COMOSO hosts General Machine Safety seminars in Southern California
Who should attend:
- Anyone responsible for the design, operation, or maintenance of machines.
- Anyone needing an understanding of legal requirements, risk assessment, types of hazards, and the several levels of circuit design.
- Anyone wanting to know available types of safety equipment for machine guarding.
- Anyone seeking a complete safety solution.
Let COMOSO and Schmersal help you take that step into the world of machine safety.
During this seminar we will review in detail:
- Understanding Regulatory Standards
- Risk Assessment Principles
- Hazard Types
- Risk Reduction
- Safeguarding Principles
- Guarding Principles
- Fixed and Movable Guards
- Reaching and Guard Opening Design
- Types of Safety Interlock Devices
- Emergency Stop Devices
- Stop Categories
- Non-Separating Guarding Devices
- Safety Distance Calculations
- Mechanically Linked Relays/Contactors
- Safety Monitoring Relays and Controllers
- Understanding Safety Circuit Design
- Fault Tolerance and Exclusions
- Fluid Power Safety
3/7 San Diego, CA
- Embassy Suites by Hilton San Diego La Jolla
3/8 Rancho Cucamonga, CA
- Hilton Garden Inn Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga
3/9 Santa Ana, CA
- Embassy Suites by Hilton Santa Ana - Orange County Airport North
3/10 Burbank, CA
- Hilton Garden Inn Burbank Downtown
Cost: $250.00 per person
Breakfast & Lunch will be provided
Presenter: Schmersal Engineering Services
A member of Schmersal’s Engineering Services department will be providing the training for this session. Each is a TUV Certified Functional Safety Engineer for Machinery who is experienced in machine risk assessment, training, and integration.
Space is limited. Reserve your spot now.
CLICK HERE FOR REGISTRATION FORM
To register for this seminar… Contact: Sylvia Contreras
- By Phone: 714-973-9602
- By Fax: 714-541-2266
- By E-mail: email@example.com
Registration Deadline: Friday, March 3, 2017