OIL-X Compressed Air Filters
- Coalescing and dry particulate filters
- High efficiency
- Market leading low differential pressure
- Wide range of port sizes and filter connections
- Easy maintenance and element replacement
- Highest air quality
- Lowest operational differential pressure
- Lowest energy consumption
- Lowest CO2 emissions
- Lowest total cost of ownership
The Parker domnick hunter OIL-X range of die-cast compressed air filters has been designed from the outset to meet the air quality requirements of all editions of ISO8573-1, when validated in accordance with the stringent requirements of ISO12500-1.
An efficient and cost effective manufacturing process is a major factor in maintaining the profitability and growth of your business. All Parker domnick hunter products are designed to not only minimise the use of compressed air and electrical energy in their operation, but also to significantly reduce the operational costs of the compressor by minimising pressure losses.
OIL-X filters incorporate a number of unique and patented design features to minimise differential pressure and provide a filter and element combination where the differential pressure starts low and stays low to maximise energy savings and provide the lowest lifetime costs without compromising air quality.
- For the removal of bulk liquid, water and oil aerosols, atmospheric dirt and solid particles, rust, oil vapour, pipescale and micro-organisms
- Coalescing filter performance tested to the stringent requirements of ISO12500-1, ISO8573-2 and ISO8573-4
- Dry particulate filter performance tested in accordance with the requirements of ISO8573-4