ELC Series General Purpose and Sensor Power Supplies
- Universal input voltage: 85–264 Vac
- Compact size, with common depth and height across models allows for common panel depths and family consistency
- ELC styling provides maximum aesthetic appeal when used with Eaton Logic Controllers
- Front-mounted pressure plate screw terminals for a robust connection
- Removable finger-safe protective cover for terminals
- Power ON indication LED
- Integrated mounting hardware for panel mounting or DIN rail mounting
- UL/cUL listed—UL 508
- CE marked
- RoHS compliant
- Class I, Division II for groups A, B, C, D
Eaton’s ELC power supplies are the perfect products for those applications requiring a very compact and low-cost source for 24 Vdc power. While these products were developed to be a perfect match for our Eaton Logic Controllers, they can be used in a variety of applications.
The lightweight, DIN rail mounted enclosures, wide input voltage range and robust screw terminals make these power supplies easy to install and use. They are available in 1A and 2A models.