EZ Power Supply
- Universal input voltage: 85 – 264V AC.
- Compact size, with common depth and height across models allows for common panel depths and family consistency.
- EZ styling provides maximum aesthetic appeal when used with the Eaton EZ Relay products.
- Wide operating temperature range (-25°C to 55°C).
- Power On indication LED.
- Optional mounting hardware for panel mounting (EZB4-101-GF1) or standard DIN rail mounting.
- Finger-safe, side-entry screw clamp terminals for clean wiring.
Standards and Certifications
- UL Listed.
- CSA Certified.
- CE Marked.
- Class I, Division II rated for groups A, B, C, D.
- RoHS Compliant.
Eaton’s EZ power supplies are the perfect products for those applications requiring a low-amperage 24V DC power source. While these products were developed to be a perfect match for our EZ Relay products, they can be used in a variety of applications.