PSG Series General Purpose and Sensor Power Supplies
- Universal input voltages: 100–240 Vac for singlephase units, 400–500 Vac for three-phase units
- Rugged aluminum housing stands up to harsh environments
- Current surge (power boost) of 1.5 times nominal current for 1 second allows branch protection and powering of high pickup loads
- Wide operating temperature range: –20°C to +75°C (derating above 50°C)
- Adjustable DC voltage output
- LED indicating light for DC OK simplifies troubleshooting
- Compact size, with common depth and height across all models, allows for common panel depths and family consistency
- MTBF up to 800,000 hours ensures uptime and reliability
- Heavy-duty screw terminals with finger-safe protective cover allow use of ring-lug terminals
- All-metal DIN rail mounting hardware
- Class 1, Division 2 hazardous location rated
- UL/cUL listed—UL 508 (industrial control equipment)
- cURus—UL 60950-1
- German safety
- CSA certified (contact Eaton for certification dates and status)
- CE marked
- RoHS compliant
Eaton’s PSG Series of power supplies is designed to be a high-performance, highquality line of products covering a majority of 24 Vdc control applications. With global certifications, compact size and an impressive operating temperature range, the PSG Series fits a wide variety of applications at a competitive price.
Eight models are offered, from 2.5A up to 20A with both single- and three-phase input voltage models available.
The PSG Series is a line of general-purpose power supplies for use in a wide variety of industrial control applications. Applications include communication networks, sensors, PLCs and many other electrical systems.
Each model is equipped with a rugged metal housing, heavy-duty screw terminals and a variety of protection features, making the PSG one of the most versatile industrial power supply lines on the market.