7132XTC Series X-TREME™ Low Temperature LP Gas Hose UL21, CGA Type I
Series 7132XTC is a flexible, lightweight, low temperature liquefied petroleum gas (LPG)/propane delivery and transfer hose. The hose meets all Underwriters Laboratories (UL21) and Canadian Gas Association (CGA Type I) requirements. The construction stays flexible to -65°F (-53°C) and incorporates multiple textile plies of reinforcement for flexibility and kink resistance. The perforated cover is resistant to mild chemicals, oil and ozone. Series 7132XTC is available in long lengths on reels, long cut lengths and factory-tested assemblies from stock in popular configurations.
- LP gas/propane
- Low temperature delivery, transfer
- Agriculture, commercial and residential heating, construction, general industrial
- 7132XTC-25354, 7132XTC-38354, 7132XTC-50354, 7132XTC-75354, 7132XTC-1000, 7132XTC-1000100, 7132XTC-1000125, 7132XTC-1000150
- 7132XTCLAR16MP-1200, 7132XTCLAR16MP-1500, 7132XTCLAR16MP-1800
Series 7132XTC and Natural Gas: The molecules of natural gas are small, enhancing their ability to permeate through standard rubber hose constructions. The permeation process is more rapid as the working pressure increases, and natural gas accumulates with potentially dangerous consequences. Series 7132XTC may be used for natural gas service, but ONLY under ALL of the following conditions:
- The application must be in a well-ventilated environment: Outdoors, or indoors with significant continuous air movement.
- Series 7132XTC is not to replace fixed/rigid pipe where that material is more appropriate due to reduced permeation and overall strength and durability. Use rigid pipe, non-permeable tubing or hose with barrier constructions to convey natural gas whenever possible.
Series 7132XTC and Compressed Natural Gas (CNG): Series 7132XTC is not for use in any CNG application, including fuel dispensing, on-board vehicle fuel lines, or fuel transfer.
Series 7132XTC and Anhydrous Ammonia (NH3): Series 7132XTC is not for use with anhydrous ammonia.
|Reinforcement:||Multiple textile plies|
|Cover:||Black chloroprene; perforated smooth finish|
|Temp. Range:||-65°F to +180°F (-53°C to +82°C) (The hose construction is capable of this rating, but LP Gas should NEVER be conveyed over 140°F/60°C)|
|Brand Example:||PARKER SERIES 7132XTC X-TREME CGA TYPE I CAUTION - LP GAS HOSE (-65°F) MH6737 C U ® US ISSUE NO. XXXXX 350 PSI MAX WP MADE IN USA B2 (DATE CODE)|
|Industry Standards:||UL21; CAN/CGA-8.1-M86 Type I; optional DOT factory hose assembly testing and marking also available for sizes smaller than 3/4|
|Compare to:||Thermoid Polarflex|
|Packaging:||Cartons, coils, reels|