G Series TPE Parprene™ Tubing
- Excellent flexural fatigue resistance
- Ozone and UV light resistant
- Temperatures from (-75°F to 275°F)
- Abrasion resistant
- Resistant to environmental stress cracking
- Lot-to-lot traceability
- Chemically compatible with common sanitizers and cleaners
- Extensive range of compatible Parker fittings and couplers
- Wastewater Sampling
- Cable Insulation
- Caustic Dispensing
- Ink and toner feed lines
- Chemical Transfer
Parprene™ TPE Tubing-Series G, the newest product from Parker Hannifin's Parflex® Division, is a thermoplastic elastomer tube formulated to withstand the rigors of peristaltic pump applications. Parprene tubing offers extreme flexibility, low permeation, abrasion resistance and resistance to stress cracking.
Parprene™ Tubing provides a long service life and lot-to-lot traceability is available on every box shipped, allowing complete traceability from the resin to the finished product.
Coupled with Parker barb fittings, Parprene™ Tubing creates a fatigue resistant assembly for fluid and gas applications. When requesting information, please let your representative know you are looking for Parprene™ Series G: Industrial.
- TPE is a thermoplastic elastomer formulated to withstand the rigors of peristaltic pump applications and yet, be safe enough for food and beverage applications.
- Suggested operating temperature range for service at rated pressures with compatible fluids is -75°F to +275°F (-59°C to 135°C)
- Packaged 50 foot coils - sealed clear polyethylene bag, barcoded, 1 per box for lot traceability
- Special lengths available, contact Parflex division