PAT Series Nylon Pure Air Tubing
- Exhibits extremely low level water absorption.
- Chemically resistant.
- Better flexibility, lighter weight and better resistance to flexural fatigue.
- The recommended operating temperature range for service at rated pressures with compatible fluids, depending upon conditions,
- is -65°F (-54°C) to +200°F (+93°C) continuous.
- Available in a variety of colors, depending on style.
- Black tubing is recommended for use outdoors and in sunlit areas.
Parflex PAT series nylon tubing is manufactured from a specially formulated nylon for use in pure air and gas distribution systems. PAT tubing offers excellent chemical resistance and ultraviolet light resistance. The tubing maintains good resistance to high ambient temperatures with low moisture absorption. PAT offers high tensile strength with excellent coupling retention in high-pressure, temperature and vibration environments. Sizes 1/4" and smaller are single wall tubing having superior heat and light resistance. Tubing sizes 3/8" O.D. and above are reinforced constructions intended for gas distribution system connections where there is no substantial movement between end couplings.
The recommended operating temperature range for service at rated pressures with compatible fluids is -70°F (-56.6°C) to +200°F (+93°C).
PAT tubing is rated for full vacuum service at 28 inch Hg. Available in black (BLK), brown (BRN), and silver (SIL).