GB Series Large Gas Bottles
- Capacities from 40 to 150 Gallons
- High Strength Alloy Steel with Forged Ends
- Large 16" Diameter Shells
- Reduce initial hydraulic system costs
- Minimize plumbing with fewer large bottles
- Interface well with Parker’s accumulator products, especially piston accumulators
- Shell – high strength alloy steel, SA-372, exterior coated with primer.
- Ports – steel
- Gas Valve Cartridge – stainless steel
3200 psi and 5500 PSI gas bottles rated at minimum 3 to 1 design factors.
See Models, Capacities and Dimensions for specific pressure ratings by size.
Temperatures from -20°F to 200°F (-29°C to 93°C).
Standard and Optional Ports
2" SAE 4-bolt flange ports as standard. Metric flange, SAE straight thread, and special ports are available as options
Standard with ASME Section VIII Div. 1, Appendix 22 Certification. See catalog for a complete certifications summary.