ETS 4548 HSI Series - HYDAC Self Identification
- Automatic recognition by and voltage supply from HYDAC measuring instruments HMG 500, HMG 510, HMG 3000 or CMU 1000
- Automatic transfer of measuring range, measured value and measurement units
- Robust design
- Pressure resistant to 8700 psi
- Excellent EMC characteristics
- Standard protection class IP 67
The electronic pressure transmitter ETS 4548-H with HSI sensor recognition has been specially developed for use in conjunction with HYDAC measuring instruments HMG 500, HMG 510, HMG 3000 and CMU 1000.
For data transmission, the ETS 4548-H has a HSI interface (HYDAC Sensor Interface). The HSI sensors are automatically recognized via the HSI interface by the above-mentioned HYDAC measuring instruments and all the necessary basic settings are taken from each sensor.
Like all temperature transmitters in the ETS 4000 series,the ETS 4548-H features a robust design and excellent EMC characteristics. Based on a silicon semiconductor device and corresponding evaluation electronics, the temperature sensor is designed to measure temperatures in the range -10 to 212°F.