HDA 5500 Series Display Unit
- Digital display of analog signals
- Clear 4-digit, 7-segment LED display
- Up to 3 analog inputs (4 to 20 mA, 0 to 10 V or 0 to 5 V)
- Accuracy ? ±0.5%
- Differential measurement possible
- Analog output (4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V)
- Up to 4 relay switching outputs
- RS 232 interface
- Voltage supply 12 to 32 V DC or 85 to 265 V AC 50 / 60 Hz
- Option for PT100 sensor input or frequency input
The digital display units in the series HDA 5500 are microprocessor controlled display and monitoring units designed for control panel mounting. Different versions are available with a maximum of 3 analog inputs, an analog output (4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 V) and up to 4 relay outputs.
The analog input signals are displayed according to the settings selected by the user. Each of the 4 relay outputs can be allocated to each of the 1 to 3 sensor inputs and to the differential between input 1 and 2.
A PT100 temperature probe can be connected directly to the unit. There is also an option for frequency measurement using the HDS 1000 (HYDAC rpm probe), for example to measure the speed of rotating components.
Depending on the model, it is also possible to connect SMART sensors (condition monitoring sensors). SMART sensors are a new generation of sensors from HYDAC, which can provide a variety of different measurement values.