Explosion-Proof Stainless Steel Valves & Pressure Relief Valves for Corrosive Environments & Water Based Fluids - ATEX, IECEx, C, UL, US Certification
- Corrosive Enviornments
- Atex, IECEx or C UL US certification
- Stainless Steel Solenoid Valves Valves
- Pressure relief valves
New line of directional solenoid valves and pressure relief valves in stainless steel execution for corrosive environments.
Stainless steel solenoids , ex-proof Atex, IECEx or C UL US, for hazardous areas -see section 3.
Two executions are available:
- X stainless steel for external and internal parts, to withstand extreme and corrosive environmental conditions, and to ensure full compatibility also with water base and special fluids.
- XS stainless steel for external parts to withstand extreme and corrosive environmental conditions.
Internal components are derived from standard valves.
Directional valves are available in two basic versions: poppet type, 3-way leak free (suitable for accumulator systems) or spool type, 4-way on-off valves.
Explosion proof solenoids with:
- ATEX 94/9/CE certification, protection mode
- Ex II 2GD, Ex d IIC T6/T4/T3, Ex tD A21 IP67
- IECEx worldwide recognized safety certification, Ex d IIC T6/T4/T3, Ex tD A21 IP67
- C UL US certification, according to UL 1002 and CSA 22.2 n°139-1982 class I Group C & D (Group IIA & IIB to NEC 505-7)
DHAX and DLOHX valves conform to SIL 3 safety level (TÜV approved).