DB Series Pressure Relief Valve, Poppet Type, Direct-Acting Metric Cartridge – 420 bar
- Excellent stability throughout the entire flow range
- External surfaces zinc-plated and corrosion-proof
- Hardened and ground internal valve components to ensure minimal wear and extended service life
- Low pressure drop by CFD optimized flow path
- Various pressure ranges up to 420 bar
- Up to 120 l/min
- Up to 420 bar
The pressure relief valve DB12120A is a direct-acting, spring-loaded poppet valve. Its function is to relieve pressure in the system. It is normally closed. If the pressure at port 1 exceeds the pre-set spring tension, the poppet is lifted off the seat and oil flows from port 1 to port 2.
This continues until the system pressure is equal to the spring tension and the valve closes again.
Important: Pressures at port 2 are additive to the opening pressure! If the connections are incorrect or if the pressure has been set above the operating pressure, the safety function of the valve is disabled.