L15 Series 1500 PSI Compact Hydraulic Cylinder
- Designed for low start up and running friction
- Low friction Nitrile seals lubricated at the factory with PTFE impregnated grease
- Compact size delivers powerful performance
- Steel pistons with wear rings and rod wipers
- Thick walled anodized aluminum construction with 1045/1050 chrome plated steel rods.
- Easily customizable
- All L15 series cylinders are field rebuildable
Nason’s L15 series hydraulic actuators were designed to be compact, low friction, long lasting devices for today demanding design requirements. They are offered in single and double rod configurations with inch or metric mounting and ports.
- Operating Media: Mineral oil, water polyglycal solutions, water-in-oil emulsions
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 103 Bar (1500 PSI)
- Operating Temperature: -10?C to 70?C (0?F to 158?F)
- Packing: Buna N
- Lubrication: PTFE impregnated grease
- Stroke Tolerance: +0,75mm/-0mm (+0.03"/-0")