2H Heavy Duty Hydraulic Cylinders
Parker 2H Series will provide the value and performance you need for all of your industrial hydraulic application demands.
- Construction: Steel, Tie rod design; Repairable
- Standards: NFPA Heavy Duty Hydraulic, ANSI/(NFPA)T3.6.7R2-1996
- Bore Size: 1 1/2" through 6"
- Strokes: Available in any practical length
- Piston Rod Diameter: 5/8" to 4"
- Operating Medium: Hydraulic oil
- Mounting Styles: 18 Standard
- 2H - Standard Jewel Rod Gland
- 2HD - Bolt-On Rod Gland
- 2HB - Non Tierod
- Rod Ends: Three standard choices; specials to order
- Cushions: Optional at either or both ends
- Ports: SAE "O" ring are standard, others are available
- Removable "Jewel" Rod Gland Assembly with TS-2000 rod seal
- Double Lip Wiperseal
- High Strength Tie Rods
- Adjustable Floating Cushions
- Heavy wall steel tubing cylinder body
- Chrome plated, medium carbon steel, induction case hardened piston rod
- Piston Rod Stud, high strength steel with rolled threads is furnished on smaller piston rods
- One piece nodular iron piston
- Step cut piston rings are standard piston seals. Lip seals with backup washers are also available.
- Hi Load piston is available with wear rings and bronze-filled PTFE seals
- End of stroke sensors
Nominal Pressure: 3000 psi (See catalog for details)
Standard Operating Temperature: -10°F to +165°F
Optional High Temperature Option: -10°F to 250°F