DC Series Standard Desiccant Breathers
- Removes moisture in the headspace of equipment
- Eliminates rust-forming condensation
- Prevents sludge deposits and water-contaminated oil
- Prevents contamination ingress
- Provides longer lubricant life
- Reduces wear and tear on equipment
- Adapters available for common mountings
- Storage Tanks
Des-Case Standard breathers provide dependable protection from moisture and particulate contamination in lubricants and equipment across multiple industries and applications. These versatile breathers are five times more effective than the leading non-desiccant breathers, providing optimal defense against humidity for your fluids.
How it Works
The desiccant breather replaces the standard dust cap or OEM breather cap on equipment. As air is drawn into equipment through the breather, the layered filter elements remove particulate while the desiccant beads strip harmful moisture. While in service or during shut-down, the desiccant beads attract moisture from inside the equipment reservoir, actively drying the equipment.
A pink breather means it has done its job keeping moisture out of your lubricants. Time to replace the breather with a new one.