ENS 3000 Series Electronic Level Sensor
- 1, 2 or 4 independent PNP transistor switching outputs
- Selectable for use with oil or water
- User-selectable switch outputs based on the measured value
- Switching and switch-back points can be adjusted independently
- Selectable analog output (4 to 20 mA or 0 to 10 VDC)
- 4-digit digital display
- Simple to operate due to menu-based keypad operation
The ENS 3000 is an electronic level switch with integral display. The unit has either 1, 2 or 4 switching outputs and 1 or 2 analog output signals are cavitation as an option.
In addition to the standard minimum and maximum switching signals, it is possible with the 4 output version to set additional warning signals to prevent problems such as tank overflow or aeration of the pump.
The ENS 3000 can be used for oil as well as water. The fluid type can be selected via the menu for specific applications.
The main applications of the ENS 3000 are primarily in hydraulics, e.g. for fluid level monitoring of a tank.
The ENS 3000 is available in standard probe lengths of 9.84”, 16.2”, 20.5” and 28.7”.
The unit is also available with or without an integrated temperature sensor.