PD Series Test Port Couplings
- Flush-face poppet valves minimize air inclusion and spillage, provide easy-to-clean surfaces, and help to prevent contamination.
- Grip-tight knurled sleeves help to make connecting and disconnecting easy, even while wearing gloves.
- Nipples are machined from high tensile steel for strength to withstand 6000 PSI continuous operating pressure. BPD nipples offer features similar to the standard steel PD nipples with the added feature of a brass body.
- PD nipples are designed to meet or exceed SAE J1502 and ISO 15171-1 design and performance specifications.
- End connections include pipe, O-ring, metric thread, bulkhead, 37° Flare, ORFS and bite-type.
PD Series couplings provide easy connection for mechanical gauges or specialized diagnostic equipment like SensoControl ®.
Typically, PD or BPD nipples are permanently mounted in the system at threaded test ports, in rigid tubing or in hose assemblies. PD couplers are attached to test instruments.
Couplers align to the mating nipples without threading. This allows gauges, transducers and other test equipment to be snapped into place without difficulty.
Note: Protective dust caps play a crucial role in the life of a quick coupling and no purchase is complete without the selection of an appropriate dust cap.