CAV Single Pilot Check Valve
- 3500 psi (241 bar), 5000 psi (345 bar) intermittently
- Flow rates to 50 gpm (189 l/min)
- Anodized aluminum blocks, plated steel cartridges
- Three standard spring pressures
- Three sizes based on flow
- Pilot ratio - 4:1
The CAV single pilot check valve contains a standard CAC cartridge in a red anodized aluminum block with NPSF or SAE porting to 1”. Units are available with three standard cracking pressures of 15 psi (1 bar), 25 psi (1.7 bar), or 60 psi (4 bar).