CB Series Counterbalance Valves, Sandwich
- Controlled movement loads.
- Load holding via leak-free poppet valve.
- Secondary relief protection for the actuator.
- CB03 – NFPA D03 / NG6 / CETOP 3
- CB05 – NFPA D05 / NG10 / CETOP 5
- CB5H – NFPA D05HE / NG10 / CETOP 5H
- CB07 – NFPA D07 / NG16 / CETOP 7
- CB08 – NFPA D08 / NG25 / CETOP 8
Series CB counterbalance valve controls the actuator movement with overrunning loads.
The return flow from the actuator is piloted and controlled by the inlet flow to the actuator, ensuring a cavitation-free lowering of the load.
The counterbalance valve operates as a pressure relief valve. The setting pressure is lowered by the pressure in the inlet line. To ensure safe load holding the setting pressure should be approximately 30% higher than the max. load pressure.