SM Series Hydraulic Quick Couplings
- Rated pressures up to 6000 psi
- Poppet valves have captive seals to minimize seal washout
- Steel material with standard nitrile seals
- Standard end configurations include female pipe, straight thread ORB, and British pipe
- Alternative seal materials available
- Coupling bodies are steel with zinc and clear trivalent chromate plating (hexachromium free).
- Industrial hydraulic lines
- Mobile equipment
- High Pressure
- Manual sleeve
- Poppet valve
- Available in body sizes 1/4", 1/2", and 3/4" with pipe thread (NPTF), straight thread (ORB), and British pipe (BSPP) as standard end configurations.
SM Series double shut-off couplings are versatile for use across a spectrum of hydraulic applications where fluid lines require connection and disconnection. Couplers and nipples are steel with nitrile seals and are available in 1/4 through 3/4 inch sizes.