PS Series Swivels
- Hardened bearing races for extended service life.
- Full flow design minimizes pressure drop for optimum system performance.
- Sealed bearing design isolates bearing race from media and environment.
- Reduced bearing load design minimizes wear in the bearing race and extends service life.
- PTFE back-up rings support primary seal for high-pressure applications.
- Chromium-6 Free plating for maximum corrosion resistance.
- Variety of seal options available.
- Three piece swivel design for sizes 1 1/4” through 2” for superior performance and service life.
- Precision needle bearings and ball bearings sized 1 1/4” through 2” for additional side load resistance.
- Polyurethane U-Cup primary seal standard for sizes 1 1/4” through 2”.
- PS Series Swivels eliminate hose twist and torque that may cause premature hose failure.
The PS Series Swivel is designed to meet today’s application needs and performance requirements. Pressure capabilities up to 5000 psi, 1/4” through 2” body sizes, a variety of port options, Chromium-6 Free or nickel plating and a wide range of seal options make the PS Series Swivels ideal for an array of dynamic applications.