Bag Filters & Basket Strainers
- Large-area, heavy-duty baskets
- Low pressure drops
- Housings are permanently piped
- Covers are O-ring sealed
- Carbon steel, or stainless steel (304 or 316) housings
- All housings are electropolished to resist adhesion of dirt and scale
- Adjustable-height legs, standard on Models 6 and 8; optional extra on Model 4
- Easy to clean
- Liquid displacers for easier servicing (optional)
These filters meet the more exacting needs of hydraulic and lubricating fluid filtration.
Pleated Bags for Bag Filters
Strainer/filter housings are made in many sizes, and all can serve as basket strainers (for particle retention down to 74 micron size) or as bag filters (for particle retention down to 1 micron size). In all cases, coves are easily removed, without tools, and the basket or bag is easily cleaned or replaced.