CSS30S Stainless Steel Magnetic Safety Sensor
- Stainless steel enclosure
- Max. 31 sensors can be wired in series.
- Connector M12, 8-pole
- Ø M30
- High repeat accuracy of the switching points
- Max. length of the sensor chain 200 m
- 2 short-circuit proof PNP safety outputs
- Integral cross-short, wire-breakage and external voltage monitoring of the safety cables up to the control cabinet
The CSS 30S non-contact, electronic safety sensor is designed for application in safety circuits and is used for monitoring the position of movable safety guards. In this application the safety sensor monitors the closed position of hinged, sliding or removable guards with the aid of a coded actuator.
The CSS 30S Safety Sensor fulfills the requirements for proximity devices with defined behavior under fault conditions according to EN 60947-5-3 with the classification PDF-M (self-monitoring).