QM30VT Series Vibration and Temperature Sensors
- Expose machine performance issues
- Reduce downtime by providing predictive insights to potential issues
- Establish more strategic scheduling of equipment maintenance
- Reduce spare parts inventories
- Monitor machines and collect data in challenging environments where exposure to washdown is possible
Their ultra-compact design (30 mm x 30 mm x 13.25 mm) and rigid metal construction reduce resonant interference, enabling superior measurement accuracy. They are available in IP67- and IP69K-rated models and are some of the smallest sensors available on the market.
QM30VT Series sensors have an ultra-compact design that fits easily in very small spaces. The thin, flexible cable and easy-to-use bracket options simplify installation, even in hard-to-access locations.
Machine vibration is often caused by imbalanced, misaligned, loose, or worn parts. QM30VT Series sensors provide greater levels of accuracy in measuring RMS velocity and other vibration characteristics. They will detect even slight changes in machine performance, so potential problems can be identified early before an issue can cause additional damage, machine failure, and costly unplanned downtime.
View graphs of vibration data, create alerts, store, and analyze data from multiple assets using QM30VT Series sensors in combination with the Wireless Solutions Kit.