SSP Series Vacuum Suction Spider for Robotic Applications
- Modular system with standardized and harmonized components
- Flexible adaption to costumer-specific requirements
- Combination of different gripping technologies (vacuum, mechanics, magnetics etc.) possible
- Low intrinsic weight due to basic components made of aluminium, steel pipe and plastics
- Minimization of cycle times
- Enhanced process safety due to integrated system monitoring and sensor technology
- Intelligent valve modules for unused suction cups
Schmalz individually designs vacuum suction spiders for your application needs. The vacuum suction spiders have been designed according to a modular principle. All versions of the vacuum suction spider are derived from the basic design which can be flexibly optimized for complex handling tasks. Our experienced system consultants also use individual vacuum components from our broad range of products.
- Automation of handling tasks in manufacturing assembly and quality control processes
- Linking robots in presses and bending centers
- Automating plastic injection molding machines, deep drawing machines, machining centers for wood and plastics, water jet machines, laser machines and punching machines
- Order picking in storage and distribution centers on industrial robots or gantries
- Handling of metal sections, blanks, stone, sheet materials, car body parts, glass and ceramic components, etc.