VC2100 Voltage-to-Current Converter
- Two channels of voltage-to-current conversion
- Full scale output current switch-selectable from ±10mA to ±100mA in 10mA steps (each channel is set independently)
- Inputs and outputs can be paralleled for output current up to ±200mA
- Dual-color LEDs indicate input polarity and amplitude
- Outputs protected against inductive voltage spikes and short circuits
- Compact DIN-rail mount package
- Use with ±12V to ±15V power supplies
- VC2100: Standard Version
- VC2100-HS: High Speed Version
The VC2100 voltage-to-current converter transforms ±10V signals into current signals capable of driving hydraulic servo valves or similar loads. It also provides a convenient way to set the full scale current to match valve requirements, limit maximum current, or set optimum working ranges.
While this product was designed to interface the MMC120, RMC100, and RMC70 family of motion controllers directly to servo valves, it can be applied to any controller or application that requires a voltage-to-current conversion.