DFDK Series High Flow Duplex Filters
- The DFDK Filters have a filter head of ductile iron and a screw-in bowl of cold-formed steel.
- The filter housings are designed to withstand pressure surges as well as high static pressure loads.
- The screw-in bowl allows the filter element to be easily removed for replacement or cleaning.
- A visual (pop-up), electrical, electrical/visual (lamp), or other electronic differential types of clogging indicators are available to suit each application.
- DFDK filters are available only with high collapse pressure elements since no bypass is provided.
- Lower Delta P (up to 20%)
- More compact design - results in a weight reduction of approximately 100 lbs (50 kg)
- New replaceable check valve – improves ease of maintenance
- Lever lock option (code SO668) – provides performance protection
- T-ball transfer valve option – allows for simultaneous flow through both filter elements
It’s here! - HYDAC’s answer to your high-flow duplex pressure filter challenges!
You asked for it, and HYDAC delivers! Introducing the new-and-improved DFDK Series filter, for high-flow duplex filter applications (sizes 330, 500, 660, 990, and 1320). It boasts a lower Delta P in a more compact design, a replaceable check valve, and offers a host of unique options never before available.
These changes are effective immediately, so look for these improvements in your next
order. New part numbers will be assigned, superseding all old part numbers.